Kittens with hearts
"you’re an adult now"
"you need to choose a career"
"you need to make your own doctor’s appointment"
ive been looking for this picture my whole life
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you had been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night
i think it’s a universal truth that everyone in our generation takes pluto’s losing its planetary status as a personal offense
pluto is smaller than russia. why did we ever even consider it a planet?
BECAUSE IT’S A PART OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
OHANA MEANS FAMILY
FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND